Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Today's Update

Is Another 9/11 Set to Unfold?
After I read this one, I had to post it, and post it today!  Is this why the border wasn't shut down?  Hunker down people!  I AM NOT READY!!!!!!  I hope he is not right!

 

Glenn Beck is a Neocon (Not a Libertarian)
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Glen Beck

 

Twenty Minutes with the President
Ok, I try to refrain from linking stuff from Infowars.com, a lot of the things they put out are out there in left field, but I could not let this one go by.  Evidently, Charlie Sheen wrote a fictional story in which he sat down with BHO and presented all the evidence surrounding the multitude of unanswered questions concerning 9-11.  Will they get answered….probably not….will Charlie Sheen end up at the bottom of a mountain in California in a burned out wreck of a sports car……probably.

 

Democrat Baron Hill: "This Is My Town Hall Meeting. I Set the Rules."
Guess what, it did end up on youtube and you look like an ugly word for a donkey.

 

Red Flag To Fly Over White House
Here's a brief history lesson from Chuck Baldwin on why we should not appease the Chinese.

 

traffic counter