Thursday, August 6, 2009

Today's Update

Swine Flu: What I Believe
Very interesting thoughts.  The Club of Rome comes to mind…along with the Georgia guidestones.

Swine flu made in USA
Interesting video.

Swine Flu Scare: It's All about The Adjuvant!
Educate yourself and decide if the vaccine is worth the risk to you.

What the Fed is REALLY Trying to Hide In Fighting an Audit
End the FED.

Diseased African Monkeys Used to Make Swine Flu Vaccines
I don't want no monkey kidneys!

Obama team mulls new quarantine regulations
People, can you see where this is heading?  I am putting the dots on the page, but you have to connect them.

Refusing vaccination labels you a "criminal", so says WHO
Well, here is another big black dot.  Since this is from a blogger, it needs vetting.

Some Say Census Questionnaire Getting Too Personal
Come visit me, you might get lead poisoning…you know…from the lead in the air.

NRA: The Untold Story of Gun Confiscation After Katrina
I think I have posted this before, but it is a classic worth revisiting.

Town halls gone wild
Imagine that, they are ruining this country…and people are mad, how dare them!

Glenn Beck - One More Thing
I can't stand Glenn Beck, I think he lies more than he tells the truth, BUT…sometimes he gives you little nuggets of the truth, and here is one of them.

US companies axe 371,000 jobs in July
Wow I thought the worst was over, we are coming out of the recession, we avoided a depression.  Hmm, yeah right!

Big government gets in your food, hurts small farmers
Come inspect my garden and leave with lead poisoning!

 

traffic counter