Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Today's Update

Most electronic voting systems can be hacked, CIA expert says
"CIA expert told panel he wouldn't divulge CIA's interest in voting systems in a unclassified setting." Yeah that is not suspicious at all.

E.U. President Calls U.S. Stimulus the 'Way to Hell'
Ironic choice of words, I think I agree with him.

Dean pushes new emergency volunteer initiative
I wonder what he knows? *reaches for sambucol and colloidal silver*

Obama Youth Brigade: Church Attendance Forbidden
Yeah, that H.R. 1388 was a stroke of genius, I am SO glad they passed it!

House plans budget amendment to restrict "profiling" in security report
Good job guys, get them back in line.

Daniel Hannan MEP: The devalued Prime Minister of a devalued Government
I love the British, so proper!  Can we get this guy over here to talk to our congress and our president?

Obama Years Ago Helped Fund Carbon Program He Is Now Pushing Through Congress
Can we say, conflict of interest?

Giant Shipment of Weapons Seized at Airport
I was starting to wonder where my packages ended up!

Postal Service Asks Congress for Bailout
I am still waiting on my bailout.

Senator Sanders Blocking Key Obama Nomination
What?  Are we tired of business as usual on the hill now?

European lab accidents raise biosecurity concerns
OK, let me get this straight, now Reuters has picked the Baxter story up, but none of the major news media is covering it…still?

 

traffic counter