Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Today's Update

Crude Oil Falls Below $40 as Demand Drops Faster Than Supply
It will probably by less than $50 for the remainder of 2009.

'Atlas Shrugged': From Fiction to Fact in 52 Years
I have not read Atlas Shrugged, but it is on the reading list.
And as for the end of the article, eliminating the income tax. Then the Fed won’t get paid their interest, that will never happen.

Peter Schiff predicts Imminent Doom - Fear And Loathing In America
Long video but tells the truth.

"Obama is merely a fop for the global elite"
I like meat.

Big Brother's new target: Tracking of all firearms
I really hope this one dies in committee

Globalists 'salivating' over collapse of U.S.
I have been thinking about this one. I hope there is a call for a Constitutional Convention, then I want to see a few states ban together and secede, setting up their own government with the old constitution, and have the government print their own money, not the moneychangers. I would quickly be relocating to the newly formed country.

YouTube: Ron Paul Scolds Bernanke For Skipping Congressional Financial Hearings
I am FED up with the FED.

Obama's Intelligence Adviser Involved in Security Breach
Is it just me or does it seem like all of the controversies the Obama administration is under distract from the fact that he is not eligible to be president? Don’t get me wrong McCain wouldn’t have been any better!

Mystery Roar from Faraway Space Detected
Jeremiah 25:30-31 (King James Version) Look it up…eh?

Genetically Modified Crops Implicated in Honeybee Colony Collapse Disorder
Don’t eat the NWO’s weaponized food.

Video: British Police Run Away From "Allah Akhbar" Screaming Muslim Protesters.....
This is what eliminating firearms, establishing a “nanny-state,” and a lax immigration policy will get you.

Latvia Shaken by Riots Over Economy
This is what happens when a government stops being afraid of its people and does not do what the people demand, I am honestly shocked that the American media is running this story.
 

traffic counter